- In order to give you a beautiful, radiant smile, we offer teeth whitening with photopolymer lamp or high-diode laser Dr. Smile, with which you can gain teeth several shades whiter within the hour. The procedure is preceded by a prophylactic exam, cleaning and polishing of the teeth.
- We offer to manufacture trays for home whitening of teeth.
- We fix teeth decorations: gold, silver, zirconite, Swarowski stones and diamonds.
- Corrections with composite and ceramic veneers– this is a way to make your teeth look more beautiful and natural. They are applied in cases of badly discoloured, worn out, or uneven teeth. Through them spaces between teeth can be closed up, and worn out or crooked teeth can be made to look straight and even.
We carry out recovery of teeth rows through contemporary aesthetic constructions:
Crowns – model cast, metal ceramic, pure ceramic emax (more aesthetic-looking), zirconium (strong and tough). Crowns are used in cases where a big part of the tooth is missing or there is a danger of breakage, which happens most often with dead teeth. The crown restores the proper shape and surface to the tooth, improves appearance and chewing function.
Metal ceramic crowns are the most popular and used, since they are both aesthetic and tough. The metal part is entirely covered in ceramic and is not visible. For the frontal area the best results are achieved by using pure ceramic crowns (press ceramics, alumina or ziroconium base). These are the latest contemporary crowns with excellent aesthetics.
Bridge constructions and dental arch stabilization – bridges are manufactured in cases of tooth extraction. They fill in the space of one or several missing teeth and are fixed to immobility in the mouth. Through them the disturbed chewing function is recovered and speaking and appearance are improved. Bridges can be placed over implants as well. A new contemporary method is using glass ceramic bases ZX-27 as tooth support for immobile dentures. They are made from special material that attaches itself to the ligament of the jaw and thus replaces the missing natural support teeth. The bases are successfully used in cases of missing back teeth or instead of implants, without any surgical intervention necessary.
After teeth filing, application of low-energy laser therapy with SIX Laser gives a chance to keep filed teeth alive under the crowns.
Veneers – used for correction in cases of crooked, coloured, worn out teeth. They can be photocomposite, ceramic or press ceramic (emax). This is a way to make your teeth look more natural and beautiful. With them spaces between teeth can be closed up and crooked or twisted teeth can be made to look straight and even.
Ceramic (porcelain) veneers are more durable and tougher compared to photopolymer restorations. Porcelain veneers of your frontal teeth will create a beautiful and sparkling smile.
The preparation of teeth for veneers and their application takes place within at least two visits. At the first visit to the dental office a very thin layer of the teeth enamel is filed away (about 0,5 mm). An impression is taken and sent to the dental technician laboratory. The veneers are manufactured there to match your teeth perfectly. At the second visit the veneers are glued with a special technique.
BEFORE AFTER BEFORE AFTER BEFORE AFTER
- Ordinary (plaque) – partial or complete,
- Model cast prosthesis (metal) with mechanic joints and a combination of various types of holding methods,
- Biodenta plastic (bioprosthetics – contemporary biologically tolerable plastic),
- Valplast (temporary prosthesis for up to 1 year made of soft plastic).
Model cast prosthesis (metal) Model cast prosthesis (metal) Biodenta plastic Biodenta plastic